|“||We know what it looks like, but leaves are not magically appearing out of nowhere around Autumn Bunnies. We don't know where they're coming from, but there must be a logical explanation.||„|
|~ In-game manual|
The Autumn Bunny has either orange or red fur, depending on the variant the player possesses, as one might expect given they are both thought of as autumnal colors. In the iconography representing them, numerous leaves can be seen in close proximity - when placed in the burrow, leaves constantly materialize from a point just above the bunny's head, falling to the ground, at which point they fade from view. The process by which this occurs is apparently not magical, although no logical explanation has been found to explain this phenomenon.
Breeding time: This bunny takes 6 hours and 59 minutes to breed.
- Sun Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Sun Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Sun Bunny + Mouse Bunny
- Dust Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Dust Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Dust Bunny + Mouse Bunny
- Jackalope Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Jackalope Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Jackalope Bunny + Mouse Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Any Bunny
- The Autumn Bunny arrives in November each year, along with the other Autumn bunnies.
- The Autumn Bunny has a leaf trail effect, like Snowflake Bunny's snowflakes.