|“||No garden is complete without a wise, old Gnome Bunny to watch over the plants and animals. Often mistaken for tiny wizards, these bunnies are most at peace when they are standing still and quiet within a garden. Gnome Bunnies are also rumored to stash cookies in small trees, but none have ever been found.||„|
|~ In-game manual|
This bunny comes in 2 varieties. They have long pointy hats, with white mustaches and beards, to resemble a garden gnome. One is lavender and one is blue. Both of them have white bands going across their 4 legs.
This bunny takes 1 day, 3 hours and 59 minutes to breed.
- Gnome Bunny + Gnome Bunny
- Rosebud Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Rosebud Bunny + Sprout Bunny
- Luck Bunny + Bee Bunny
- Sprout Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Bee Bunny
- The Gnome Bunny is the only Garden-type breed to have floppy ears. The rest have long ears.