Goals are targets given to the player by Peck. They typically reward the players with XP and Gems once completed, though some also reward Stars. Completing goals are the best way to level up quickly given the experience rewarded, even if they can sometimes leave the player slightly out of pocket - the monetary reward for completing a furniture goal often doesn't completely cover the cost of purchasing the individual items necessary.
Primary goals often help introduce the player to new mechanics, especially towards the beginning of the game. Examples include planting seeds that have just been unlocked following a level up, purchasing and using furniture, and breeding or otherwise obtaining new types of Bunnies.
These are not in order of in which levels these goals become available!
These are also the exact words for the goals in Tunnel Town so please do not edit the goals different!
- Link by Link - Link to Facebook
- Super Juicy - Plant Purple Carrots
- Ribbit - Hatch a Frog Bunny
- Tornado Maker - Hatch a Butterfly Bunny
- Random Rawrrr! - Hatch a Lion Bunny
- The Prairie Zoo - Hatch a Leopard, 2 Zebra, and a Lion Bunny
- Hold Me Close - Hatch a Cactus Bunny
- Mrs. Brisby? - Hatch a Mouse Bunny
- Hold the Reins - Hatch a Seahorse Bunny
- Shiver me Timbers - Complete the Pirate Set
- Give me the Creeps - Complete the Monster Set
- Feel the Burn - Use the Rowing Machine and Weight Bench
- Dancing for the Stars - Buy Another Dance Floor
- Royal Crown - Complete the Royal Furniture Set
- Training Wheels - Use a Tricycle
- Pot of Gold - Hatch a Luck Bunny
- Creepy Crawly - Catch 100 Bugs
- Tunnel Maker - Dig 125 squares
- Green Thumb - Plant 100 Veggies
- Master Gardener - Plant 500 Veggies
- Ugly Bug Ball - Catch 250 Bugs
- Catchin' Some Rays - Catch 20 Sunny Bugs
- Minor Conundrum - Collect 15 Sapphi Bugs
- Doo Wop Diop
- Master Entymologist - Collect 100 Rare Bugs
- City Planner - Dig 700 Squares
- Wall to Wall - Place Some Carpet in Your Den
- Master Plumber - Place 200 Pipes