If you notice your Gobbler is slow to integrate into the chatty culture of your burrow, it is probably because the other bunnies can't understand what it's saying. The Gobbler language is unique in the rabbit world. It's not Rabbitene, which all species speak; nor is it the more formal antiquated Harish. it's just.... Gobbler.
Autumn comes first to the Mountains and Desert, and from Autumn comes a harvest of Plymouth Conies and Gobbler Bunnies. These varieties only appear in November, though -- so catch them while you can!
Appearance and Cost
Gobbler bunnies come in 2 variants. They have turkey-like tail feathers and a red snood.
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 0 hours to breed.
- Autumn Bunny + Autumn Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Pumpkin Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Candy Stripe
- Autumn Bunny + Lion Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Prairie Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Wildflower Bunny