|“||If you notice your Gobbler is slow to integrate into the chatty culture of your burrow, it is probably because the other bunnies can't understand what it's saying. The Gobbler language is unique in the rabbit world. It's not Rabbitene, which all species speak; nor is it the more formal antiquated Harish. it's just.... Gobbler.||„|
|~ In-game Manual|
Gobbler bunnies come in 2 variants. They have turkey-like tail feathers and a red snood. The first one's color is brown and the second one's is black.
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 18 hours and 29 minutes to breed.
- Autumn Bunny + Autumn Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Pumpkin Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Candy Stripe
- Autumn Bunny + Lion Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Prairie Bunny
- Autumn Bunny + Wildflower Bunny
- Plymouth Coney + Plymouth Coney
- The Gobbler Bunny arrives in November each year, along with the other Autumn bunnies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.