|“||Long ago, the Leopard Bunny was hunted extensively for its fur. We can all be thankful that we now live in a more enlightened age! Now they're hunted extensively because of their awful singing, and because they rarely signal when changing lanes.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
Leopard Bunnies come in two variants. One is a smooth tan color with very dark brown spots dotting its backside. The other variant is a dark tan-brown color with mahogany spots dotting its backside. They both have pink-insides in their floppy ears.
Breeding Time: This Bunny takes 8 hours to breed.
- Prairie Bunny + Prairie Bunny
- Prairie Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Prairie Bunny + Skunk Bunny
- Any Grassland-type Bunny + Any Grassland-type Bunny
- Any Grassland-type Bunny + Any Desert-type Bunny
- Zebra Bunny + Any Bunny
- Leopard Bunny + Any Bunny
- Prairie Bunny + Cactus Bunny
- Wildflower Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Roadrunner Bunny + Prairie Bunny
- If applicable, add other relevant information here.