|“||Their numbers dwindling after years of overwork and predation by Vermicious Knids, Miner Bunnies have sought refuge wherever possible. Your Tunnel Town burrow happens to be the ideal location for a few of them to step off the crazy treadmill of life and just relax. A time to look at their lives holistically, you know? Give some thought to the big picture. Maybe it's time for them to consider a new line of work? Follow your dreams, Miner Bunny!||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
It comes in the colors of both yellow and blue and misty blue-gray. It also has a brown mustache!
(It comes in 2 variants.)
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 1 day, 5 hours and 59 minutes to breed.
- Mountain Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Mouse Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Goat Bunny
- Goat Bunny + Goat Bunny
- Goat Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Goat Bunny + Mouse Bunny
- Snail Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Snail Bunny + Mouse Bunny
- Mouse Bunny + Mouse Bunny
- Luck Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Luck Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Luck Bunny + Mouse Bunny
- Luck Bunny + Goat Bunny
- Luck Bunny + Luck Bunny
- Any Mountain-Type Bunny + Any Mountain-Type Bunny
- It can be sold for 30000 .
- It is one of the very few pure bred bunnies (can only be bred with 2 Mountain-type Bunnies).
- It also mines quite very fast, so you can put it to mine for the ruby or diamond gems (look on the Gems page).
- Miner ‘49er Bunnies are the second fastest miners in the game, the fastest being the Luck Bunny
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.