|“||This rough and tumble bunny will pick a fight with just about anyone. In order to avoid provoking your Mountain Bunny, here are some conversation topics to avoid: his cute puffy cheeks, his little pick nose, his softy-wofty ears, the music of John Denver, the fate of the Donner Party, supervillian hideouts, dwarves, erosion, sprawling ski resorts, and hikers. Note: this is not a complete list.||„|
|~ In-game manual|
The Mountain Bunny has rather protuberant cheeks, resulting in a slight passing resemblance to a hamster, relatively short ears, and a slightly chubby frame. The two variants are red and purple in colouring.
The eggs are also the same variants of colors the mountain bunnies have.
Breeding time: This bunny takes 1 hour 30 minutes to breed.
- Mountain Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Snail Bunny + Paradise Bunny
- Describe combinations to breed the bunny.
- From the description given, it seems like this bunny is relatively aggressive compared to other types.
- It is the most common bunny from the Mountain habitat.