- The Mouse Bunny is a Mountain Bunny that comes in 2 variants. It is available for purchase from McFluffin's Market for 225 . It can be obtained from level 8 and up.
|“||You might assume that people gave the Mouse Bunny its name because it sort of looks like a big mouse. However, it was actually given this name by hawks and owls, because it tastes like a big mouse, too.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
The Mouse Bunny comes in two variants, just like most other bunnies. One is a smooth light gray, with dark grey tiny feet. The other is a dark tan with white tiny feet. they both have huge, round, cartoon mouse-like ears. They both also have black wiskers and mahogany eyes.
(It comes in 2 variants.)
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 20 hours to breed.
- Mountain Bunny + Sun Bunny
- Founder Bunny + Dust Bunny
- Sun Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Dust Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Founder Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Moon Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Wildebeest Bunny + Shark Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- The Mouse bunny is named for its mouse-like ears.
- The mouse bunny has two sets of ears. One pair of mouse-like ears in the front, and a pair of Mountain Bunny ears in the back.
- The goal "Mrs. Brisby?", unlocked at level 8, can be completed by hatching a Mouse Bunny.
- The name, however, is a referrence to the character Mrs. Frisby from the children's book Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH.