|“||You might suppose that the Narwhal Rabbit evolved its distinctive horn as a means of protecting itself, right? However if you press gently on the tip of the thing you'll find it telescopes into itself like a radio antenna. The poor Narwhal Rabbit couldn't stab a gumdrop with it. You have to wonder why nature even bothered evolving a collapsible horn. Would a solid, stabby horn really have been that much more work?||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
This bunny comes in 2 variants. They have unique chalky-colored narwhal horns projecting from their heads, and a distinctive blotchy pattern. One variant is mostly lighter blue, while the other is darker.
Breeding time: This bunny takes 1 day, 3 hours and 59 minutes to breed.
- Fjord Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Fjord Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Fjord Bunny + Walrus Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Jackalope bunny + Narwhal Bunny
- While the Narwhal Bunny is said to have a horn, suggested from it's in-game description, real Narwhals don't have horns. Instead, they have specialized tusks that protrude from the head, making it look very similar to that of a horn.
- If you look closely, the Narwhal Bunny's horn is actually protruding from the right side of the head. This may or may not have been accidental, because in real Narwhals, the tusks always protrude from the left sides of the head.