|“||Students of evolutionary biology often throw up their hands and storm out of their room when confronted with the Roadrunner Rabbit. You can't blame them. Really, just what the deuce is going on with this rabbit? A ground-dwelling herbivore with a beak and a feathered tail? Scientists have been forced to conclude that while the Roadrunner is ideally adapted to its native environment, its native environment must be some sort of clown planet.||„|
|~ In-game manual|
They have Roadrunner-like beaks, long Roadrunner tails above their white bunny tails, and spots running down from their head to their back. They come in two variants.
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 1 day and 30 minutes to breed.
- Paradise Bunny + Dust Bunny
- Paradise Bunny + Sun Bunny
- Paradise Bunny + Jackalope Bunny
- Paradise Bunny + Turtle Bunny
- Dust Bunny + Luck Bunny
- Sun Bunny + Beetle Bunny
- The goal "Meep Meep", unlocked at level 9, can be completed by hatching a Roadrunner Bunny.
- The name, however, is a reference to the Road Runner from Looney Tunes, famous for his only line, "meep! meep!".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.