|“||From the warm tropical waters of Hawaii come the Seahorse Bunnies! These bunnies prefer to swim in pairs and they propel themselves by using a small fin on their back that flutters up to 35 times per second! With their long snouts, Seahorse Bunnies are sometimes mistaken for tiny, underwater elephants.||„|
|~ In-game manual|
Seahorse Bunnies have snouts and fins that are similar to seahorses. It comes in 2 variants, one being orange with a purple fin, striped snout, and spots. The blue one it the same except blue instead of orange, and a lighter blue instead of purple.
Breeding Time: This bunny takes about 18 hours and 59 minutes to breed.
- Seafoam Bunny + Shark Bunny
- Seafoam Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Seafoam Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Moon Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Moon + Mountain Bunny
- Mouse Bunny + Angler Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Angler Bunny
- Any Ocean-type + Any Ocean-type
- Any Ocean-type + Any Mountain-type
- The Seahorse Bunny comes out in April, and stays throughout Spring. It leaves by May.