Do you have a game on your iPad/Pod/Phone/etc. you really want somewhere else?An example of a game is Tunnel Town, of course. Some people lose their progress after deleting an app and can't get the data back. Well, it's actually really easy to transfer and takes only a little of your time!
- A GameCenter or Facebook Account
- The devices you want to transfer/recieve.
1. Connect the game you want to transfer to GameCenter/Facebook.
2. On the other device, open up Switch Account. (Found in the Options Tab)
3. Select Load [f] and when the tab pops up, select Facebook or GameCenter.
4. It's done! Congratulations!