|“||It really isn't nice to call these proud creatures "Walrus Bunnies" just because they have tusks and whiskers, live on slabs of sea ice, eat mollusks, hang around with real walruses, and listen to their music, tend to vote on a bloc with the walrus coalition, and always check the "Occupation: Walrus" box on their tax forms.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
They have shaggy fur and two large yellow-ish fangs. They come in the colors brown and grey.
(It comes in 2 variants.)
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 1 day 1 hour to breed.
- Chinchilly Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Seafoam Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Shark Bunny
- Fjord Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Moon Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Fox Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Fox Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Narwhal Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Fjord Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Fjord Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Fox Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Luck Bunny
- Narwhal Bunny + Narwhal Bunny
- The goal "The Time Has Come", unlocked at Level 20, can be completed by hatching a Walrus Bunny. The goal "Where's The Carpenter?", unlocked at level 30, can be completed by upgrading a Walrus Bunny to level 10.
- The names for both of these goals are references to "The Walrus and The Carpenter" by Lewis Carroll. The first verse of the 11th stanza of the poem is "'The time has come,' the Walrus said".