|“||It really isn't nice to call these proud creatures "Walrus Bunnies" just because they have tusks and whiskers, live on slabs of sea ice, eat mollusks, hang around with real walruses, and listen to their music, tend to vote on a bloc with the walrus coalition, and always check the "Occupation: Walrus" box on their tax forms.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
They have shaggy fur and two large yellow-ish fangs. They come in the colors brown and grey.
(It comes in 2 variants.)
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 1 day 1 hour to breed.
- Chinchilly Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Seafoam Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Shark Bunny
- Fjord Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Moon Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Fox Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Fox Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Narwhal Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Fjord Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Fjord Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Fox Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Snowflake Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Luck Bunny
- The goal "The Time Has Come", unlocked at Level 20, can be completed by hatching a Walrus Bunny.
- The name however is a reference to the 1st verse of the 11th stanza from "The Walrus and The Carpenter," being "'The time has come,' the Walrus said".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.