|“||If you are hosting a dinner party with a number of bunnies on the guest list, it's important to know where to seat the Zebra Bunny. The Zebras never stop talking, even when their mouths are full, so you might want to seat them among your quietest friends. Also worth considering: they are known to throw food; so you probably want them positioned well away from your seat.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
This bunny comes in 2 variants. They can either be black with white stripes, or white with black stripes.
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 12 hours 29 minutes to breed.
- Skunk Bunny + Leopard Bunny
- Leopard Bunny + Prairie Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Lion Bunny
- Zebra Bunny + Any Bunny
- Skunk Bunny + Prairie Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Skunk Bunny
- Lion Bunny + Wildflower Bunny
- If applicable, add other relevant information here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.